All rights, including copyright and database right, in Reed Elsevier’s website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Reed Elsevier, or otherwise used by Reed Elsevier as permitted by applicable law. In accessing the Reed Elsevier's web pages, you agree that you will access the content solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time, and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on the website for your personal use. Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of Reed Elsevier’s website without the prior written permission of Reed Elsevier or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Reed Elsevier trademark is owned and protected by Reed Elsevier Properties SA. All rights reserved.
Terms and conditions
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by Reed Elsevier, subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. Reed Elsevier reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
- You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Reed Elsevier. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Reed Elsevier, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will Reed Elsevier be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. Reed Elsevier does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying Reed Elsevier or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Reed Elsevier /or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of Reed Elsevier or any other third party.
b. Indemnify Reed Elsevier against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
c. Agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on Reed Elsevier site and the other purposes specified above.
d. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and/or specific terms appearing elsewhere on this site relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail.
- Neither an audit nor a review provides assurance on the maintenance and integrity of the website, including controls used to achieve this, and in particular whether any changes may have occurred to the financial information since first published. These matters are the responsibility of the directors but no control procedures can provide absolute assurance in this area.
Legislation in the United Kingdom and the Netherlands governing the preparation and dissemination of financial information differs from legislation in other jurisdictions.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.