This website is designed and built to W3C accessibility standards. This website allows equal access to people with disabilities using technologies other than standard web browsers, such as screen readers.
You can control:
- The size of the text
- The stylesheets
Navigating this document
To navigate through this site, please use the menu on the left-hand side of the page. Your screen reader will read the menu to you and provide access to the tools on this page.
You can use your browser to change this document’s preferred font size.
In Internet Explorer, select:
- Text Size
- The preferred text size
You may import your own stylesheet into this website as follows:
- Select Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click on the Accessibility button.
- Click on up to three checkboxes to ignore colours, font styles or font sizes.
- In the same window, to change your stylesheet, select the checkbox: 'Format document using my stylesheet'.
- Browse to your stylesheet and click OK.
- In Netscape.
- Select Edit.
- Select Preferences and then Appearance.
- Specify your own colours and fonts.