Geofacets is a web-based, searchable collection of geological maps and content sourced from Elsevier’s trusted, peer-reviewed earth sciences journals.
Geofacets enables the geosciences professional to:
- Search geographically via an interactive map
- Search textually for relevant content by keyword, geographic location, author, etc.
- View results geographically
- Refine and sort results according to map type, geographic location, keyword, author, etc.
- Download relevant content as georeferenced maps (GeoTIFF or KML) and other image formats (JPEG or TIFF), facilitating easy integration with the geoscientist’s workflow and software