In print and online, Farmers Weekly serves the whole agricultural industry. Packed with news and views about the business of farming, every week it provides topical technical information from independent experts and award winning journalists designed to help farmers manage their businesses more effectively.
Farmers Weekly serves the whole of the UK agriculture market.
- Farmers Weekly provides a blend of news, analysis, prices, commentary and jobs.
- It has an average weekly circulation of 63,399 and is the number one paid for UK farming publication (Jan 2011 - Dec 2011).
- Farmers Weekly is read by more farmers, advisers and contractors than any other UK farming publication.
- Farmers Weekly carries more display advertising than any UK farming publication.
- FWI.co.uk attracts over 309,751 unique users each month (SiteCatalyst Nov 2012).
- FWI.co.uk has over 2.3m page impressions a month (SiteCatalyst Nov 2012).
- FWiSpace is a growing online forum for the farming community to discuss topical issues, make contacts, share pictures and offer advice and support to each other.
- The annual Farmers Weekly Awards recognise excellence in British farming across a range of categories.