Every week Boerderij provides specialist information for arable and livestock farmers, backed up by analysis and interviews with top people in the industry. In its long history, Boerderij has truly become part of the farming community.
- Boerderij is over 95 years old and one of Reed Business Information's oldest brands.
- Boerderij is the weekly magazine for the farming community in the Netherlands.
- Boerderij Vandaag (newspaper) is published four times a week and has an extra weekend edition on Friday called Boerderij Weekend.
- Boerderij.nl is the leading community website for agriculture in the Netherlands with daily videos, photo reports, product information, farmers blogs from all over the world, analysis and prognoses of farmland prices, agricultural real estate and products. The website can be visited for free by newspaper or magazine subscribers. There is also a ‘web only’ subscription. Non-subscribers can view a limited number of articles for free.
- Boerderij.nl won the LOF Innovation Award in 2008.
- Boerderij magazine, published weekly, also produces an extended monthly edition covering each of the sectors and providing statistics, trends and specialist information.
- Farmers also read Boerderij for its regular specialist industry reports.
- Boerderij organises competitions and events and has an online shop.
- Boerderij Connect is a new social business platform where farmers share their product-related knowledge, information and opinion with other farmers, suppliers and agribusiness.