BankersAccuity, incorporating Bankers Almanac, Accuity and NRS, sets the global standard for payment efficiency and compliance solutions.
- BankersAccuity has been providing solutions to banks and businesses worldwide for over 160 years.
- All of the 100 largest banks in the world use a BankersAccuity solution.
- BankersAccuity has offices in Chicago, Dubai, London, New York, San Diego, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney.
- BankersAccuity serves customers in over 150 countries.
- BankersAccuity is the official registrar of American Bankers Association (ABA) routing numbers and is proud to be associated with other important industry organizations, including the Wolfsberg Group, the European Payments Council (EPC), the British Bankers’ Association (BBA), the Euro Banking Association (EBA), and BAFT-IFSA.
- BankersAccuity’s Payment Solutions provide comprehensive global clearing and routing code coverage, IBAN verification and conversion capabilities and other critical payment data including SWIFT-BICs, Standard Settlement Instructions (SSIs) and more.
- BankersAccuity is the preferred AML e-verification supplier for PEP and Sanctions screening for the UK Law Society and the Isle of Man Law Society.
- BankersAccuity’s Due Diligence Repository contains over 245,000* key AML documents encompassing a bank’s Bank License, Anti Money Laundering Policies, Annual Reports and more.
- BankersAccuity’s Credit Risk solutions provides comprehensive annual and interim financial spreads, original annual reports, credit ratings, direct ownership and subsidiary information, country information, and bank management, structure and history.
- BankersAccuity delivers NRS compliance solutions to investment advisers, broker-dealers, hedge funds, investment companies and insurance institutions thorough three interrelated offerings – comprehensive education, best-in-class technology and expert consulting services.
- NRS’s Field Audit team conducts more than 1600 broker-dealer branch audits each year – more than any other firm in the industry and twice as many as the industry regulator, FINRA, conducted in 2011.
* June 2012 statistics