JurisClasseur, through its encyclopaedias, journals, bound books and online services, has been the definitive reference on the French legal market for more than a century.
Constantly updated and covering all areas of the law, JurisClasseur encyclopaedias are used by all the leading Law Firms, Tax & Accountancy practices, Notary offices and companies, and by all the Law Universities. They provide the most comprehensive and authoritative legal information to drive productive, efficient and reliable decisions: legislation, comments, case law, procedure and forms. JurisClasseur encyclopaedias are complemented by legal journals which bring news and analysis on legal current developments.
The LexisNexis JurisClasseur online service is the largest, most accurate and comprehensive online legal library in France.
JurisClasseur has been serving customers since 1907.
- The brand invented the concept of the legal loose-leaf encyclopaedia in France.
- JurisClasseur was the first in France to develop a digital legal database in 1972 (JurisData) that still exists on the online platform.
- 5,000 prestigious authors contribute legal content.
- Products include: 98 loose-leaf encyclopaedias (over 400 volumes), 32 journals, 59 CDs and DVDs, and more than 150 bound books.
- All practice areas including: civil, criminal, judicial, tax, employment, company, business, international, public and real-estate law.