New York Comic Con is the East Coast's biggest and most exciting popular culture convention. Our show floor plays host to the latest and greatest in comics, graphic novels, anime, manga, video games, toys, movies, and television. Our panels and autograph sessions give fans a chance to interact with their favorite creators. Our screening rooms feature sneak peeks at films and television shows months before they hit either big or small screens. And with dedicated professional hours, New York Comic Con is a market place, bringing together the major players in the entertainment industry. New York Comic Con is the second largest pop culture convention in America and the only one that takes place in the comic book, publishing, media, and licensing capital of the world — Gotham City.
- New York Comic Con is the second largest Pop Culture event in the USA
- In 2012 over 116,000 people attended
- In 2012 over 5,820 of those who attended were trade professionals including retailers, book store buyers, licensing professionals, librarians and educators
- In 2012 over 700 companies and 550 members of Artist Alley exhibited
- In 2012 over 400 panels and screening sessions – cutting across contemporary pop culture, blasts from the past and a look into the future of what’s nerdy, geeky and cool
- Over 4,000 members of the press in attendance and 3.3bn media impressions were made covering NYCC in 2012
- No other show on the East Coast brings together such a broad scope of pop culture categories including: comics, graphic novels, gaming, anime, manga, toys, TV, movies and more!