Staged annually in London, World Travel Market is a vibrant must-attend four day business-to-business event, presenting a diverse range of destinations and industry sectors to UK and international travel professionals. It is a unique opportunity for the whole global travel trade to meet, network, negotiate and conduct business under one roof. By attending World Travel Market, participants efficiently, effectively and productively gain immediate competitive advantage for their business and stay abreast with the latest developments in the travel industry.
- 47,425 (un-audited) travel industry professionals representing 184 countries and regions attended WTM 2012.
- A total of 4,841 exhibiting companies showcase global destinations, accommodation, destination management companies, hotels, cruise, airlines, travel wholesalers, technology and online travel services to an international audience.
- WTM 2012 attracted over 2,776 members of the press.
- The UNWTO Minister's Summit at WTM is held on the Tuesday of WTM.
- WTM World Responsible Tourism Day, supported by the UNWTO and BBC World News, takes place during the event (Wednesday).
- WTM recognises senior buyers within the travel industry by giving them access to unique benefits.
- WTM works with 42 national and international Media Partners.
- WTM partners with 94 leading global trade associations.
- More than 120 seminars, conferences and event programmes, offering insight, education, debate and discussion.
- World Travel Market will have five Vision Conferences taking place in Moscow, Beijing, Sao Paolo, Dubai and Rimini in 2013.